In today’s time, there are a lot of skin problems that keep on arising due to several factors. Sometimes the reason can be external, such as environmental change and pollution, or it can be hormonal change within the person’s body.
Pimples are one such problem that is commonly occurring in people of all age groups. And as soon as it breakout on a person’s face, it starts bothering them because no one wants to have a face with pimple and marks. While it takes time for a pimple to leave, there are some significant ways through which you can shrink the blemishes and redness.
Naturally, a pimple on your face may take up to 3 – 5 days to completely disappear. That’s the reason; many people ask us questions like – “how to get rid of a pimple overnight” and vice versa. And here, we have discussed some of the most effective treatments that are helpful for you to get rid of the pimple fast and with much ease. These ingredients are commonly available in every household kitchen, which means you do not have to fetch it from anywhere outside. Also, they are cost-effective as they are cheaper in the price, unlike other chemically proven formulas.
How to remove pimples naturally?
Although there are numerous cosmetics and supplements available in the market for you, keep that pimple under the core of your skin. However, many people do not prefer using a chemically based formulation on the face as it can damage the surface. Thus, here are some natural remedies for curing pimples that you can apply on your face and body for diminishing them to the fullest –
Aspirin, also known as acetylsalicylic acid, is a drug that is usually available in most of the houses for its medicinal properties. Salicylic acid is the active ingredient in aspirin tablets. It is the key element in many products that are manufactured as acne-treating cosmetics. Thus, you can make your own version and use it for treating pimples.
Here are some steps that will help you make the right proportion of aspirin –
- Add one part of aspirin with three parts of water. Keep the consistency in the form of a paste.
- You can add honey if your skin is dry, or else you may also add yogurt.
- Apply the paste on the aggravated area with the help of a Q-tip.
- Keep it there for about 30 minutes and then wipe it out with the help of a wet tissue.
The properties of honey are anti-bacterial and super-smoothening that are excellent for your skin in many ways. It cleans your skin pores by removing dirt and also prevent the growth of acne-promoting microbes. In addition to that, it is perfect for healing and reducing pimples.
You can simply use it by adding it into your face mask, or follow the given steps –
- Wash your face and pat it dry.
- Mix two tablespoons of honey along with one tablespoon of cinnamon powder.
- Apply the paste to the affected area and leave it overnight.
This mixture not only helps in healing the pimples, but it also helps to get rid of the pimple marks.
Aloe Vera :
The gel of the Aloe Vera plant is a pleasant surprise for all types of skin. In addition to the anti-bacterial properties of Aloe Vera, it cools down your skin by giving a soothing effect and reduces inflammation. It acts by removing the oiliness from your skin that hence removes the pimples.
The plant of Aloe Vera can be grown indoor. So, rather than buying it from a drug store, you can extract your own Aloe Vera gel at home from your ingrown plant. Furthermore, you can use the gel in the following ways –
- Extract the gel from the Aloe Vera plant by cutting the leaf into half.
- Put the gel in a blender and smooth it even more.
- Apply the paste on the affected area.
- You can also add a spoon of gel into your face mask.
- Store it in your refrigerator and use it when needed.
Lemon Juice :
Lemon is a citric fruit that is rich in Vitamin C. The juice of a lemon is an excellent remedy that helps to remove pimples in one day. It works by exfoliating the skin, which is an important step in the treatment of acne. People who have dry skin can add this up with moisturizing elements such as honey or papaya. It also goes along with the following –
- Add a teaspoon of lemon with honey and flour.
- It not only helps in removing the pimple, but it also helps to get rid of pimple marks.
- Apply it overnight for the best results.
Lemon Juice is quite effective, but people with sensitive skin must do a patch test before applying it to the affected area. It is great on pimples but can be a bit hard on your skin.
Tea Tree Oil :
Tea Tree Oil is a suitable ingredient that is naturally occurring and is good for all skin types. It has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, which are highly effective for the treatment of acne. Many people with oily skin type have this doubt whether it will be effective or not. Well, you should know that unlike natural oil of your skin that blocks your pores and causes pimples, tea tree oil acts in the opposite manner. It eliminates the dead cells and acts as a solvent that penetrates through the extra sebum.
Before you apply it directly on to your skin, remember to dilute it with other ingredients. Here are some ways in which you can use tea tree oil in an effective manner to get rid of pimple fast –
- Wash your face thoroughly with warm water.
- Mix tea tree oil along with water in the ratio of 1:9.
- Apply this portion onto your face with a cotton ball.
- Repeat the same procedure regularly to get the best results.
Baking Soda :
Baking soda is a basic kitchen ingredient that is found in most of our homes. The antiseptic properties of baking soda are mild, but they are effective enough to destroy the fungus and bacteria from your skin by sucking the excess oil. In addition to that, it also has a restorative function that stimulates the growth of the new skin cells. This results in softer and attractive looking skin. Some people also prefer using it into their baths as it kills the germs and gives the feel of smooth skin. You can use baking soda in the following way to get rid of pimple fast –
- Take a spoon of baking soda and mix it with water to make a thick paste.
- Apply it onto your face and leave it there for about 30 minutes.
- If you want, you can only apply it on the pimple and let it rest for a while.
- When it turns flaky, rinse it off with warm water and pat dry.
It is a quick remedy and will start showing its effect after 2 – 3 applications. To achieve the best outcome, we recommend to use it once a week and keep those pimples at bay.