The biggest problem area for those who live on a diet is their waist. Even though such people can lose weight by shedding kilos from other parts of the body, having a slimmer waistline is a daunting task. Once they achieve a thinner weight, their biggest challenge is how to get rid of belly fat. The main issue behind not finding the best ways to get rid of belly fat is not following a proper diet or schedule of having food unlike the west, where one has to have dinner before eight at night. However, in our country, there is no proper time to eat food. This is where we believe that there is nothing wrong with what or the way we are eating.
We say we have the perfect combination of carbohydrates, fats, minerals, fiber, and minerals. Some may say that our food is the yummiest, but the reality is that our lack of following a proper schedule while having food leads to many health risks. The extensively challenging part of losing weight is a slimmer waist and a flat belly. A slimmer waist could be achieved in less time, but to maintain it isn’t effortless.
Here you can get to know the best ways to get rid of belly fat through a fifteen-day meal plan. For your convenience, we have restricted the fifteen-day meal plan to a five-day meal plan, which you can repeat in three cycles. Your diet and exercise must follow each other as this is the best way to get rid of belly fat.
Six Exercises You Can do to Gain a Fat Tummy
Keep the following points in mind:-
- You should have dinner before eight at night, and you should not be allowed to have any meal after eight, including fruits.
- You should consume a minimum of two liters and a maximum of four liters of water every day.
- Do not do anything that exceeds your physical limits, including exercise.
- Do at least thirty minutes of exercise every day for a week.
- Follow a schedule of having your meals well in advance so that you can gain benefits from it.
Ways to Get Rid of Belly Fat
- Morning: One Banana and Green Tea
- Breakfast: One bowl of Fruits and Oats with Veggies
- Mid-morning: A Small Number of Nuts
- Lunch: Chapati, Dal, Salad, and Vegetables
- Snack: A Glass of Buttermilk
- Dinner: Grilled Vegetables or Chicken and Quinoa Salad
Morning: A Small Number of Nuts and Green Tea
Breakfast: Three Egg Omelette with Veggies and Banana Milkshake
Lunch: Chapati, Dal, Vegetables, Yoghurt
Snack: A Small Number of Roasted Peanuts
Dinner: Chapati, Vegetables, Salad
Morning: Green Tea with Apple
Breakfast: Cheese toast, Fruit Yoghurt, Two Boiled Eggs
Mid-morning: Chickpea Salad
Lunch: Vegetables, Salad, Yoghurt
Snack: Fruit Salad
Dinner: Sautéed Vegetables, Lettuce, and Tomato soup
Morning: Gooseberry with Green Tea
Breakfast: Mint Sauce and Glass of milk
Mid-morning: Peanut Salad
Lunch: Dal, Vegetables, Multigrain Chapati, Salad, Yoghurt
Snack: Dried Fruits
Dinner: Broccoli soup
Morning: Almonds with Green Tea
Breakfast: Oats, Two Boiled Eggs
Mid-morning: A glass of Buttermilk
Lunch: Dal, Vegetables, Red Rice, Salad
Snack: A Small Number of Nuts
Dinner: Lentil soup and Veggies